Thursday 19 May 2011

When life gives you lemons...

Once upon a time I was laying in bed thinking about what I could write my next blog about when I got to thinking about lemons and how sour they can be. Then that got me thinking about the old saying, when life gives you lemons... turn them into lemonade. There are so many negative things that surround our everyday lives and it's hard to think of ways to turn them into positives. So anyway, I took a classic saying of turning a negative into a positive and this is what I came up with.

When life gives you lemons: weak, hate, enemy, nothing, lonely, insignificant, failure, embarrassment, geek, insane, vicious, empty, sorrow, yuk, obese, ugly, limited, evicted, meaningless, obsolete, neurotic, sad.
 
Turn them into lemonade: terrific, unique, real, nice, tasteful, happy, excellent, meaningful, interesting, new, together, optimistic, laughter, ecstatic, magical, outstanding, notable, delightful, extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment